1. The Feeling of potential power- you are deciding someone’s potential career, their hopes and dreams lie with you.
2. I wonder if I’ll discover the next Karren Brady or Lary Page- wait, what if they ACTUALLY applied for this role? (Spoiler: They 100% didn’t)
3. Ok, time to get down to business. Clear your mind and approach each resume objectively.
4. HA! who has grade 8 clarinet!? Can you even go that high?
5. Wait, I can’t play the clarinet… Grade 8 clarinet is actually pretty impressive.
6. Oooohhh… This person seems interesting. Let’s give them a call!
7. Ok, that went well, I think it’s time to take it to the next level. Interview!
8. Eeeep, they’re coming. I actually get to meet them- I wonder will they bring their clarinet?
9. I hope they’re everything they said they would be…
10. I don’t want to rush this but I think you’re perfect. YOU’RE HIRED!
Like what you're reading?
Get our lastest recruitment tips straight to your inbox today!
All text and design is copyright © 2010 – 2017 Social Talent, Ltd. All rights reserved.